Thursday, July 8, 2010

Hello.. I am still alive!

I have totally become obsessed with Alias. Like, as bad as Lost. We tried to watch it a few years ago, and basically jumped in at Season 4.. and had NO idea what was going on. Needless to say, it only lasted a couple of episodes. My brother in law has been trying to get us to watch this just like he did with Lost. I figured if it's good enough for Andy, it's good enough for us. I am about halfway through Season 3 and I cannot stop watching. 

Great cast.. seriously. JJ Abrams.. you are pure genius. Sorry I never saw it before. 


I want to be Sydney Bristow... (Just for you, Andy.. consider it your birthday present!)

They are better than Ross and Rachel.. people. YES, I SAID IT.



In my breaks, that I have to make myself take, to ya know, eat and sleep- I've been taking breaks to Shred it up with Jillian, and I'm going to tell you, I've only done it 3 times, but I can already feel my calves getting stronger, but, I'm not going to lie, this is pure torture in the form of exercise. But, at least it's only 20 minutes long.

Also, I keep having to take breaks to actually work. I don't understand why people want their pictures edited? 

So, has anyone watched Alias?? It's so good. Or, perhaps you've been sucked into a different tv show? Do tell. 

7 comments:

  1. Yeah, still haven't ever watched the show. I think it comflicted with my partying time while I was in college.

    Jillian Michaels is evil. When I started doing the Shred for the first time & actually did it consistently my legs HURT. I couldn't walk. sit. go to the bathroom. Then I started doing extra stretches for my calves & it made all the difference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I will start watching Alias...it's summer time and there is nothing else good on TV anyway! Plus, that guy between her legs is HOT!! Does the shred do anything for other parts of your body besides your legs? I mean my legs aren't great, but they don't jiggle when I walk. I'm more wanting to get rid of this baby belly!!! Also, I've said it before and I'll keep saying it until you give in an watch it, but Gilmore Girls is awesome. After Alias you better watch it. I have all 7 seasons. It's great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT! You haven't watched Gilmore Girls? You HAVE to when you're done with Alias. It's one of my favorite shows.. right up there with Friends.

    And Rebecca- the Shred does EVERYTHING. My legs were just the most sore b/c they weren't stretched enough after the fact. She does 3 min. cardio, 2 min strength with whatever size weightyou want & 1 min. abs. You do 3 sets of that combo with a cool down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I third what Rebecca and Natalie said about Gilmore Girls. I watched it when it came on TV. Maybe not as riveting as Lost or Alias, but still a great show. Well, I'm off to continue Season 2 of Lost on instant Netflix! = )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I watched Gilmore Girls on DVD over a few months.. Awesome show! Our favorite of all the shows we have watched via DVD together has to be Veronica Mars! Give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I became an Alias addict during season 3. Still my all time favorite show. I have all the seasons. haha. And yes their relationship on that show was better than Ross and Rachel. And I also became a Veronica Mars addict. So sad both those shows are no longer on tv. Also I recommend Castle when it comes back in the fall.
    I have also done The Shred. I wanted to jump through the tv and smack her. I was sore for days and days...and that was the end of that. haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally agree...Shred is pure torture. I'm back to trying to fit it in again...just such torture! :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me! It makes me so happy!