Today was like Crafty Friday. The crafty bug hit me and I was in Hobby Lobby two times in less than 24 hours. It started with this canvas that I made:
I think I am going to make one that says "LIve" and "Laugh"and then hang them in my bedroom..
Several months ago, I saw a tutorial on someone's blog on how to make this pillow.. I couldn't find it, so I had to wing it. I think it turned out nicely.


Last, but not least, I am SUPER proud of these nerdy pillows. They turned out pretty fabulous and of course, play tribute to the iPhone. We are Mac geeks here!! Our couch was in desperate need of some pillows, so I just whipped them up. They were surprising easy. I made all three today. As well as the canvas.


Happy Friday, Y'all!


















I love the pillow - too cute! I wonder if I could make that...hmmm...
ReplyDeleteI LOVE all your craftiness. Too cute!
ReplyDeleteBtw, we're on our way home from the beach now. So, I look forward to seeing them in person soon!
God's blessings & Love,
Sa Sa :)