Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Workout Tuesday

So, I've decided that I'm tired of being fatty patty. Not that I ginormous, but I am bigger than I want to be and I feel like it's time to do something about it. So, I ate a salad today. Which was quite delicious. It had some leftover barbecue chicken, carrots, apples, feta cheese and drizzled with a raspberry vinaigrette dressing. DELISH! 





Once I got the girls down for their naps, I decided I need to duke it out with Jillian and her 30 Day Shred. But, I was going to step it up. Right on up to level 2. THAT ISH IS HARD. Like, seriously. I consider myself to be in semi- shape but she kicks my ass every time and I come out looking like this:




 OR This:



OR even This:

see.. she makes me nutso. It's only 20 minutes. Plus, I don't sweat and workout pretty. My faces gets all red and sweaty and my hair goes crazy. 

But, I did get to enjoy my new favorite snack... apples and Nutella. YUM!

Hello hazelnutty goodness




See.. I spread it on there all nice for y'all, but what I really do is this: 


Dip it in the jar. Don't judge.. I'm the only one that eats it. 

Then, I spend the afternoon editing this little beauties pictures...



I'm in love with the giant flower. Do you think they come in adult sizes?

So, did you work out today? Have a delicious snack you want to share? Or that magic secret that makes me lose weight without having to do anything?

6 comments:

  1. Good for you!!!! I have been doing the same thing!! Eating healthier and exercising! I have a love/hate with Jillian!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how i HEART Nutella. It is the best thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so with you!! Not overly gross, but needing the change. I'm envious of the 2nd level of shred too. I haven't made it that far :)

    Nutella - yum!!!

    And gorgeous pictures!! Such a cute girl...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That salad looks yummy and I to get all red faced when I work out. It sucks. Now I am going to have to try nutella and apples..yum..i love peanut butter and apples so this sounds sooo yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that salad looks amazing!! you know what goes AMAZING with raspberry dressing?!?! craisins!! throw them in your salad too and you won't be sorry!!!

    and yeah i do the same with workouts...i look ridiculous and like i just stepped out of a pool...sick! hahaha...

    get it though lady!! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me! It makes me so happy!