Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Case of the Mondays...

Normally, Mondays are my work days. MeMac watches Claire and Addison goes to school. I do laundry and work on pictures or clean the house. But, yesterday, I had Claire and was going to finish Season 4 of Alias... I only had about 4 episodes to go. Well, I get to episode 20, with two left to go, and guess what? I don't have the last disk. I can't finish the season. I was distraught. I read what I could on the Internet and had to go onto Season 5 just to find out. UGH. I know... it's not a REAL emergency, but when you are counting on finishing the season, it's kind of a bummer.

For those of you who are Alias fans, I cried during the first 3 episodes of Season 5.. like serious, ugly cries. It was awful and just twisted my heart up to watch Sydney go through what she doing.

So, anyway, you will be happy to know that I finished Season 5, which is the final season, this morning and was able to resume my normal life. I had about 6 loads of laundry to do and find out what that weird smell was in my kitchen, which I did, and it's too gross to even tell you. Also did some grocery shoppin'. With both kids. At about the busiest time I could possibly go. BUT, it's filets and baked potatoes in the McPhilly household tonight. And, John brought home NCAA 2011 Football tonight... I guess this is my punishment for all that Alias.

1 comment:

Tell me! It makes me so happy!