We do it every year.
I survived the yard sale today. We had a hard time planning this one, since we normally do it May or June, but survival was key. GiGi was SO kind to come and get the girls and take them away, because let's face it, little ones and their toys for sale, don't mix. But, I explained to Addison that we sold our stuff to other people that needed/wanted it and then she in turn said, "So you can buy me new toys." Yes. That's exactly right.
Anyway, I also had a job interview today for a part-time job as a Pharmacy Tech for one of the local pharmacies and I am super excited about it. It's been awhile since I actually made money. I think I could get spoiled by not having to ask for money on a daily basis.
I think Linda and I decided to chunk everything that we don't sell tomorrow. Sounds like a plan to me. I'm tired of looking at the crap. And having to pack it back up.
As it was one of the hottest days of the year, every person insisted on telling us. Everything from, "Whew! Gonna be a hot one today." to "You shoulda picked a hotter day!" Whatevs. Go away. I know it's flippin' hot, as I am sitting the sun in Alabama in JULY.
Please, come make my crap, your crap.
Will You Come To My In-Person Event?
3 days ago

















good for you! you have more patience than i do. i love yard sales but having one is such a pain in my neck.
ReplyDeleteso did you make any money??? or was it for clearing out purposed only? good luck with the job.
Yeah, like I said on twitter.. were the people riding the short bus to the sale? It's the South. It's late July. It's hot- duh! I mean, really people. Were they thinking they were making a novel discovery or something?
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the job.. I'd love a part time job.. even better would be a work from home. Honestly, I really just want the money & have no desire to work. ha!
I'll be having a yard sale next weekend too. I can't wait to be done with it all!! :)
ReplyDeleteI was very impressed with the organization of your yard sale. It was much nicer than just throwing all the crap on the ground and having people rummage through it! Hope you make big bucks today!!! I'm so excited for you and your new job.
ReplyDelete