Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Oh! How Pinteresting...

google


Yes.. It's Wednesday again.. That means, It's a Pinterest kind of day.. This makes hump day so exciting for me. 
Source: etsy.com via Rachel on Pinterest

I love me a squishy newborn!
Source: hgtv.com via Rachel on Pinterest

Can I have this bathroom?


Hilarious!


How true is that??


How many times have I said that? I really DO need my own reality show...


This makes me ready for Halloween...

Seriously? Don't you want to win some free crap? Help me get to 400 followers!! 

24 comments:

  1. OMG.
    I am so making that turd sign.
    I just laughed out loud.
    So great!

    Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics. I am way too addicted to Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh. I MEANT to say that I know quite a few turds who would be sitting on the lawn today.

    And yes, I want free "crap"!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish my front porch could look like that! good inspiration :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I looooove that bathroom! Also - I need a t-shirt made out of the turd picture. Soooo many people I'd like to say that to! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that porch is lovely! I may go ahead and decorate for Halloween this weekend! Happy Wednesday!
    www.mrsamberapple.com :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my that bathroom! Amaze-a-balls! The Halloween pin makes me long for October. My favorite time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That front porch is fabulous! I cannot wait for fall/Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  10. the fall porch... too much.. come on!!!! I only say that b/c I can't muster up the energy to give a shit about decorating the porch!!! I suck I know!!
    Love the bathroom tho'.
    This post is quickly becoming my fav little indulgence of the week.. thank you Rachel..xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE that bathroom! that's incredible!

    {I've got a giveaway going on & would love to see you there! amyreneonline.com}

    ReplyDelete
  12. OKay...I need to start following you on pinterest because those quotes are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That bathroom is heaven!! I'd love to get ready there...

    ReplyDelete
  14. That bathroom is amazing! It has been repinned. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. that baby is adorable. and is it really almost halloween?!

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE that bathroom!
    Oh and the baby pic is wayy cute! What an awesome idea.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Haha, I love that Pinterest quote, so true! And I need that bathroom!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm such a Pinterest addict! And I want to repin pretty much all your stuff. You have fab taste.

    ReplyDelete
  19. ok the pinterest and wasting time on the computer was sooo all of us. i mean me. hee hee

    i want to kiss mr pinterest...it's heavenly

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am SO in love with that bathroom. Le sigh.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me! It makes me so happy!