Monday, August 29, 2011

It's Monday, You Know What That Means...



My Style Monday


It's a sort of, My Style Monday.. I actually didn't wear this outfit.. it was more of a "Hey, College Football starts this week.. I want to put on everything houndstooth I own and let's take a picture.."

Do not be jealous that I own more houndstooth than you.. There is a reason this blog was almost named "Houndstooth in High Heels" 




Hat- Vintage. It's an original Bear Bryant hat that was John's grandfathers.. yes. It's making a GameDay appearance.
Earrings and sparkly houndstooth scarf- Etc by Nikki's - a boutique here in C-town
Coat- several years old- found at Parisian- which no longer exists.. 
Dress- No Clue the brand, but if you really like it and want one for your own, shoot me an e-mail and I will look it up
Shoes- Unlisted. They are also the header shoes on this blog

Less than ONE WEEK until College Football, yo!! 
Tell me who your favorite college football team is! 

Also.. I want to be Internet popular, so if I can reach 400 followers before my 400th post, I shall do a giveaway, which may or may not include an item that I am wearing in these pictures.. Well. Not what I am actually wearing, but one for your very own.. 
Unless, you don't like houndstooth. 
Then you won't get it. 


9 comments:

  1. I'm still waiting for my scarf to show up in the mail (hint, hint)! haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite college football team is the Oregon State Beavers. I went to school there and I have an undying love for them!! Oh and I LOVE LOVE LOVE houndstooth! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. <3 I love Hundstooth! And that hat!
    As far as college football... I don't really watch any :-( I know. Fail.

    Happy Monday lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ROCK IT GIRL!!! You look awesome! Don't forget your friend Brooke likes to go to AL games when you have extra tickets! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, I love you! This is hilariously awesome! Pretty sure that I need a houndstooth scarf now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! You are always so stylish and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love houndstooth too! I have a coat that looks almost exactly like that! :)

    And my favorite football team would have to be my Alma Mater... the Texas A&M University Aggies! Whoop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whenever I see houndstooth, I immediately think of you!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me! It makes me so happy!