I decided to do an accent vlog.. Hey! All the cool kids are doing it!
I put on make up and fixed my hair.
You're Welcome.
Crazy face!
Here is the list of words you have to say:
aunt, route, wash, oil, theatre, iron, salmon, caramel, fire, water, sure, data, ruin, crayon, toilet, New Orleans, pecan, both, again, probably, spitting image, Alabama, lawyer, coupon, mayonnaise, syrup, pajamas, caught
The questions are as follows:
What is it called when you throw toilet paper on someone's house?
What is the bug that when you touch it, it rolls into a ball?
What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?
What do you call gym shoes?
What do you say to address a large group of people?
What do you call a spider that has an oval shaped body with extremely long legs?
What do you call your grandparents?
What do you call the wheeled contraption you carry groceries at the supermarket?
What do you call it when it rains while the sun is shining?
What is the thing you change to tv channel with?

















I call it rolling too!! NO one else did! I also call everything coke.
ReplyDeleteI already texted you but this is not how I thought you sounded!! haha! I have to do this. I thought I had a little accent but you & Lindsey have the best ones! haha!
ReplyDeleteif it's carbonated, it's coke! TRUE!
ReplyDeleteI love this! Def. not how I pictured you sounding either :) Great job.
ReplyDeletei love this!! if i can figure out how to use my webcam, i will definitely do it :)
ReplyDeleteGreat post! I really want to try this out now and I looove your accent! :)
ReplyDeleteOh this is hilarious!!! If I can figure out how to work my webcam I will have to participate. I am from the midwest so my accent is SUPER annoying, not cute and southern like yours. P.S. You saying "you're welcome" for putting on make-up and doing your hair made me literally laugh out loud. Ha!
ReplyDeleteYes, WHY does it have to stop on crazy face every time?
ReplyDeleteBuggy. And the Devil IS beating his wife! We could SO be friend IRL! :0)
I love this!!! You're accent is adorable! I wanted to go to school in either Alabama (UAB) or Georgia(Mercer) just to get a southern accent. Here in Florida our accents are boring. If I can figure it out, you guys will all hear my Florida accent and my annoying voice!!!
ReplyDeleteOMGGG alaaaabaaaamuuhh.. i'm dying. you totally have the alabama accent! i love it!!!! ;)
ReplyDeleteHILARIOUS!!! ohh and i call a remote a "channel changer", duh cause it changes the channels!! ;)
ReplyDeleteYou're so cute girl!
ReplyDeleteI went to college in Nashville and listening to you brought back a FLOOD of memories of listening to all those Alabama girls!! I love hearing what people call things all over this country!
ReplyDeleteOh, and it is "spitten image" not spitting. Most people dont' know that!
ReplyDeleteI want to do one of these!!! This looks so much fun!
ReplyDeleteI love you. Your accent is perfect!
ReplyDelete