Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Oh How Pinteresting!

It's Wednesday.. so that means you get a look into my obsession with Pinterest!!


google




I love this! Dark floors with white trim? Yes please!


Take that, doubt!

Source: houzz.com via Rachel on Pinterest

I think this is how I want to set up my imaginary office..


I want these!


I really am addicted to scarves..

P.S. This post makes it about 10 posts away from my 400th post and I am about 65 followers away from 400 followers.. I think it would be SUPER awesome to do a MASSIVE Giveaway if I am able to reach 400 before 400th. So.. let's start putting the word out about it! :) 

19 comments:

  1. great pics ;) that desk is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the run with doubt...pin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the run with doubt, too. Great inspiration! Loving gray and scarves too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am completely addicted to scarves as well! I am so ready for fall to roll around so I can bring the big ones back into my wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That first picture is to die for! I want my house to look like that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i just recently gave into pinterest and i am addicted

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all your pins, especially that last one! I love that scarf and bag!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that office...so girlie!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah! I hope you get to 400!!! That will be AMAZING!

    I love those lights!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that first pic, it's one of my favorite pins. The white + dark wood combo is to die for and will definitely be incorporated in my house some day. I also LOVE that office photo. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That staircase and those floor?! Be still my heart!

    Cute outfit and fabulous quote!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love all of these pins! Those light fixtures are amazing and that outfit is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the outfit.. never used to love grey until recently and I think I'm now becoming addicted.. that desk is awesome too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love it all!!! You're really pushing me to figure this whole Pinterest thing out!!! The running quote is by far the greatest!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love those lighting fixtures and the last outfit! Is it bad that I collect scarves and pashminas? I have 20+... They have their own section in my closet. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the dark floors and white trim!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love that stairwell picture! Makes me want to start painting!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like the dark floor too!
    And the chandeliers.

    And those shoes in the last pin! :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me! It makes me so happy!