Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Living Room Touch Up

I wouldn't call what I did to the Living Room a make over... no painting, just making some pillows, getting toys out of there and making it a more grown up room. This is the only before picture I could find and it's not really even of our living room..

BEFORE:

AFTER:

I made these pillows.. they were surprisingly easy. And look at Claire in the background eating lunch.. 

John's man chair that came yesterday..



The ottoman that I made.. sort of. 


These pictures are kind of bad.. I was in a hurry and it's pretty nasty outside so the lighting wasn't ideal and I have been so excited to share what I have done that I didn't want to wait until next week anyway. Hope you enjoyed my living room touch up!

11 comments:

  1. I love it! & I'm still jealous of your craftiness! Your couch looks like you melt into it and could sleep for days :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great!! A throw pillow makes all the difference :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! You have a lot of really nice furniture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pillows look great! I have a really similar paint color on my walls- love dark colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks friggin fantastic!!
    Will ya make me one of those green & white houndstooth pillows? Mmkay? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will you make me some pillows? Please?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love what you've done, and I do too know how to comment on blogs! Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bestie! I want your couch pillows! I will pay you to make them for me or we could have a project day if I could ever find the time on a Saturday when Mark is on call to drive to Cullman. They are so cute and they look so good in your house!! Do you think they will match my house?

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks great! I adore your coach pillows! I can't wait to reclaim my living room from kid clutter!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm impressed that you made those pillows!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me! It makes me so happy!