Saturday, January 15, 2011

Project 52-- Week 2

So.. I have been a slacker on the Project 52. There will be some changes, because I have started a Project 52 will a group of 14 other photographers, so that will be on the photography blog. I will not be doing a "Me Monday" because I think it's a little too much work. We will still have the one family photo a month and I have some great ideas for that one! :) 

Since we were snowed in this past week, we had some opportunities to have some mini photo sessions with the girls.. I am trying to get some individual pictures of the girls for the frames above their bed, but so far, Claire isn't cooperating on looking and smiling. 
We also got to introduce a "new" Princess movie... Beauty in Beast. Which is what Addison is watching in this picture. Totally in love with Belle! 

3 comments:

  1. We watched Beauty and the Beast the other night - definitely one of my faves!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If she's not a beauty...then I've never seen one! Look at those eyes. I love the the expression. you got a good capture here!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me! It makes me so happy!