Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snowed In...

We are finishing our second day of being snowed in... I haven't left the house since Friday. It's TUESDAY! And school is cancelled for tomorrow as well...

On the plus side.. we now have a play room! I have thoroughly enjoyed having John at home with us, it's been a mini vacation around here.
Here is precious Claire bear! She would just stand around wherever we put her. But she sure does love her hat and gloves! 

Addy loved it! 

Our snowmen!





That's me again with no make-up... :) 

We are starting to go a little stir crazy, but I am enjoying our family time! 

11 comments:

  1. Cute boots! Isn't it funny the differences in locations? We have to have snow measuring in FEET before schools here shut down. What you guys are standing in we call just a skiff :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog a few weeks ago!! Your girls are adorable! We have been snowed in also since Sunday and school is out again tomorrow as well! I may go crazy! I have a giveaway for cute hair bows on my blog if you want to check it out!
    http://andreasmommyhoodadventure.blogspot.com/2011/01/freckle-face-cuties-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the boots! And both sets of hats and gloves! Those are some pretty fancy snowmen you have there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and your girls are all beautiful! It looks like you had a great time in the snow. Nice pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are great! Such beautiful girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are the cutest snow-princesses evah! I can't wait to see the playroom. Hugs & kissed to the girls. I love you and your cute no makeup self!
    God's blessings,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the picture of John kissing Claire, it's precious! And who are you kidding, you look fabulous with or without makeup :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. First of all, I love the houndstooth boots! ;)

    and oh my goodness those are the most adorable snowwoman Ive ever seen! haha! I love the princess ones!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those snow pictures!!!! Looks like your family had a wonderful time :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Their hats and gloves are so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me! It makes me so happy!