Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
Happy Monday, everyone!! Let's start the week off with right with a Not Me! Monday. As you know, we went to South Carolina this week, therefore, most of my mommy mishaps involve our trip.
I certainly did not get asked by the guy running the x-ray machine at the Birmingham airport what my breast pump was and he certainly did not look thoroughly disgusted! And I would never pump breast milk on an airplane while waiting to taxi down the runway. NOT ME! Also, the man across the aisle did not stare at me the whole time, either. Sunday night, I certainly did not pump breast milk while driving down the interstate.( Are we seeing a pattern with my Not Me! Monday?)
Anyway, I hope everyone has a great Monday!

















That's hilarious...except for Mr.Creepy Man that was staring at you! Could a woman have some privacy please?!
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking of joining in on "Not Me" Monday...we'll see!