But, nothing makes me more proud than capturing those "special" moments on film for someone. I love being able to capture someone's personality in a photo. For a while I was just happy taking pictures of my own children, but I am starting to feel like that is not enough. I love capturing those moments for other people. I want to be able to share those memories. So, even though I feel like a little kid trapped in a parents body, and I am terrified of failing at it, I am going to follow that dream. I want nothing more than to be able to become a photographer. I have no idea what I am doing other than the fact that I have a great camera and this is what I want. I am going to take some photography classes and take a million pictures and generally, just jump in feet first. Please follow me on this terrifying and exciting new journey in my life.
Will You Come To My In-Person Event?
3 days ago

















Ok, so I am only going to follow you on this new trek in life if you will start with my children. want you to take pics of my kids. Since you are an SB like me then I know you will be great.
ReplyDeleteI just read your post after I featured a "Thanks Aunt Rach" section in my blog. You really did a fabulous job and it was so obvious how much you enjoyed it. God has BIG plans for you little sis!! Love you ;>
ReplyDelete