I don't know if any of you have kept up with MckMama and her baby Stellan, but he is not doing well. He has been in the PICU for a week now with SVT's(Supra Ventricular Tachycardia) and they cannot break him out for extended periods of time. I think the most that he has had a normal sinus rythym is about 45 minutes. So, since MckMama is the founder of Not Me! Monday, a bunch of the readers have decided to do their Not Me! Monday posts in honor of Baby Stellan.
I certainly have not spent an entire week praying for baby Stellan. My heart has not hurt every time she posts about how well is not doing. I have not applauded her faith in God and how calm and in control she seems to be most of the time. I also have not held both of my baby girls and prayed with them over baby Stellan and thanked God for their health. Most of all, I did not tear up when I got the news that one of my best friends was FINALLY bringing her baby boy into the world last night, while another internet friend was fighting for the life of hers. And last of all, my husband certainly did not quote her latest blog and I looked at him and asked where he had heard that, and his reply was, "Baby Stellan, of course!".
MckMama, we are praying for your family. I do not have any answers or much advice, but, we are praying.
Prep For: Q4 Business Increase
2 weeks ago

















No comments:
Post a Comment
Tell me! It makes me so happy!