1) He LOVES Alabama football. More than me. His Crimson Tide is number 1 in his heart. Most evenings are spent on message boards. I learned very early on in our relationship not to talk during clips in ESPN. You will get shushed.
2) He knows more about cars than the people selling them. Seriously. It bothers him that the people selling the cars don't know every single thing that is included in a certain package. He really loves BMW's though.
3) He knows anything and everything about home theatre and home audio equipment. ( I am starting to notice a pattern about John and his obsessions, I mean, interests.)
4) He is a HUGE gossip. More so than most women.
5) He loves to cruise as a vacation and would probably go on at least once a year if I liked it. Which I don't.
6) He is very dependable.
7) He hates when people don't return his phone calls in a reasonable amount of time.
8) He is very punctual and doesn't like it when people are late.
9) He hates to read books and doesn't understand why I like it so much.
10) He loves movies. Sometimes, he even likes a chick flick.
11) He loves Chinese food and mexican.
12) He worries about his weight.
13) He gave himself the nickname Philly-fied in college.
14) His sense of humor rivals a 12 year old boy. Fart jokes are his very favorite. No wonder he gets along with my nephews so well.
15) He hates the sand but loves going to the beach.
16) I think he would crawl over hot coals for his daughters.
17) He loves Apple products.
18) He can nap like a cat.
19) He is a people person.
20) He is very protective of my girlfriends.
21) I think he would have a Star Wars bedroom if he could.
22) He has fabulous legs.
23) He goes to bed early, and will opening fall asleep on people's couches if we are over there too late.
24) He was Paul Finebaum's Top 5 caller of the year. And he is actually very proud of it.
25) He spoils me entirely too much, but you will NEVER hear me complain.
Here's to you Philly!! An entire post all to yourself! Don't say I don't love you!

















No comments:
Post a Comment
Tell me! It makes me so happy!