Thursday, February 26, 2009

Oh Apple, You are Clever!

Sarah and I had a much needed girls night out on Tuesday. Did we go club hopping, you might ask? Perhaps, just a night out with some cocktails and good conversation? Guess again! Our nerdy selves went to the Apple Store in Huntsville to go to an iPhoto workshop. Any of you who know me, know I am a Mac advocate. I sing it's praises everywhere! It never ceases to amaze me. I am always learning something new. Since the new iLife just came out, there were several new updates to the software. Sam was our very helpful Mac Genius. He taught us lots of new things. Sarah took two pages worth of notes to prove it. 

After the iPhoto class, they were going to do an iMovie class, which I really wanted to do, but Sarah wanted to eat. She also had some questions about getting her website up and running, so she was referred to the manager, who also has websites. Kris, a very nice boy did a mini-iMovie class for me. I am in love with iMovie. It is the greatest invention. EVER. Anyway, I kept overhearing little snippets of Sarah's conversation with the Manager. Since I cannot remember his name, we'll call him Matt. Well, Matt apparently has several online businesses. He was talking about how well advertised some domains are and informed Sarah that if she ever googled kegerator that his site would be one of the top three to pop up. Umm... I will get right on that! You never know when you'll need a good kegerator for your next work party, or in Sarah's case, breast feeding support group. 

To end the night, we ate at PF Changs, which was delicious. I devoured my Kung Pao Chicken, since I am giving up meat for Lent. It was delicious. Oh, I will miss you, Kung Pao Chicken. We will meet again soon, so you can burn my taste buds off with your spicy-ness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me! It makes me so happy!