Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Wednesday Lust...

Since I am at the beach this week, I figured I could at least offer you some eye candy. You may remember how I did my Top 5 Girls crushes, so, it's only fair that I do my Top 5 Guy Crushes. 

Okay, so starting off, it's none other than Troy Bolton Zac Efron. He may have started out in one of the stupidest movies I have ever seen, but my 3 year old loves her some Troy Bolton. She is her mother's daughter. 


Is it wrong that I kind of want to lick his abs? No? Okay. Good. He is legal, people. Don't judge. 

Chace Crawford may have gotten me hooked on Gossip Girl, and I may continue to watch just to see his hotness with Serena, but, Nate Archibald will always have a place on my yummy meter.

Just something about my messed up hair and some piercing blue eyes...


Next off on the list, is none other than Ian Somerhalder. Boone, you helped me get sucked into Lost you sexy little sister saver.

Oh dear. It's like he is looking right at me and thinking about me... No? He's not? Well, that's what YOU think.

Next off, while he may have been knocked off the number 1 spot since he married that ugly supermodel.. seriously? What can he see in Giselle? Hello... I am right here. 

I may have also developed an unhealthy infatuation with the New England Patriots for this alone... Can you blame me?

My new number 1 spot is this guy:
Bradley Cooper. (Please come get in my tub) 
It was love when I saw him in Wedding Crashers. There is something about dark hair, blue eyes, a killer smile and cockiness that draws me in like a moth to flame. Seriously. Have you seen my List? The Hangover sent me over the moon. And have you seen the latest A-Team trailer? I'm pretty sure I would go watch this guy in a paper sack. 

Some of you may be surprised by the lack of a certain Vampire. But, let's face it, while he is a pretty face, he is also a goob in interviews and apparently doesn't bathe, so I'm out.

Your Welcome for the Man Candy.

7 comments:

  1. So, you seem to have a thing for guys with dark hair and gorgeous eyes! Love your top 5 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the eye candy!! 3 and 4 are my favorite :) but a very well rounded top 5! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You for the AMAZING post! I am sitting here wiping the drool off my chin. I am totally with you on Bradley Cooper. I love a good looking cocky man. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This just made my day so much better. But where is John Mayer? I love love love Ian, but I would trade John Mayer for him... just sayin. Zac Efron is made from the very threads of heaven. He makes me shiver.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is that Pee-Wee Herman on Tom Brady's arm? Seriously, that's gay.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not a fan of Tom's. Yes, he's cute, but he's also a douche. He left his very pregnant girlfriend for someone else. No thanks. And wth is up with the Pee Wee?

    The rest of your list, however.. oh.my.word. Yum. Bradley Cooper is on my list too. I love his cute but smart ass look. He's not too bad on the eyes, either.

    And I def. agree with the messed up hair boys. It reminded me of a boy in a few of my sociology classes in college. To this day, I have no idea what his name was but he was GORG! He had this dirty blond hair that always looked like bed head. Naturally, bed head made me think of him.in bed. Not really a surprise that I never listened to the prof.

    ReplyDelete
  7. YUM! Bradley C. is definitely at the top of my list too :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me! It makes me so happy!