Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

John,
You have given me two of the most awesome gifts I could have ever dreamed of. Everyday, when I look and watch them, I see your personality, your expressions, your looks coming out in them and it makes my heart melt to know that these precious babes will have your humor and your passion. I wouldn't trade anything in the whole world for you and those girls. 
Addison said she enjoyed:
  • watching Alabama Football
  • taking baths
  • when you bring her Chick fil a
  • walk around (? not sure about this one)
  • she likes to color pictures for you
  • when you teach her to swim
  • she likes it when you take her to MeMac's 
  • likes to take pictures with you
and visit you at work. 













Thank you for these awesome little offspring!

3 comments:

Tell me! It makes me so happy!