So, I figured it would be best if I divided Jamaica into multiple posts since I don't have an entire day to sit at a computer and load pictures to the blog... as much as I wish I did!
Hey, look, it's Nick Saban....
We arrived in Montego Bay to it pouring rain.. made it through customs unscathed, and headed to our bus. Everything you hear about these bus rides is true... and I got to experience a front row seat since some douche bag wouldn't move his luggage out of a seat. Imagine, pouring rain, Bob Marley on repeat, narrowly missing small children on bicycles and tree branches and pot holes the size of a small dog. But the clouds cleared when we arrived in Whitehouse and it was gorgeous... and HOT.

The Red Lane Spa...
We quickly got settled into our rooms-which I can't find the picture of at the moment, and headed to the pool.
We ended up eating a late dinner, which, also meant that John Sr had more time to drink. Therefore, making a very memorable dining experience, but don't ask him about it because he doesn't remember. It provided comic relief for the rest of the trip though.
That night, they had a chocolate buffet, which wasn't as good as I wanted it to be, probably because the chocolate had a good chance of melting before you could eat it. Those white chocolate balls had rum in it... surprise!
I can't tell you how awesome the trip was...it was so nice to relax, sleep in, and take naps!

















Looks heavenly!! Where did you book the trip through?
ReplyDeleteoh my. i want to come next time. actually we are headed to jamaica in november.
ReplyDeleteI miss naps SO BAD!!!
ReplyDelete