Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Very First Vlog

Okay, I'm really worried that I sound like a redneck. Also, I can't seem to stop playing with my hair.





So, if Nick Pappageorgio comes to look at your house, don't let him in!! :) I'm off to try to hang on to my sanity!

6 comments:

  1. How crazy is that. I loved the vlog btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok. This is not just ridiculous, it is ridonkuluous.

    1) Love the video blog.
    2) For some reason it didn't show up in my blogger window. John told me to go to it, but otherwise I wouldn't have known.
    3) The first two seconds are funny to me because you have the bland face and then you perk up because the camera is rolling. Too funny!
    4) I'm sorry you're going through this. Rebecca and I had a fraud situation with our builder that I'm sure you she will be glad to tell you sometime. I shared it with John this morning.
    5) Vinemont is way cool and when someone does legitimately want to buy your house, you can build one there (or buy the house for sale next door) and Addison can play with Baby Tay-Tay. Claire and Taylor will be great friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh man!!! i'm at work so i can't listen yet but so excited about the vlog!!! how fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Rachel. First, your vlog was great. You certainly didn't sound like a redneck. You played with your hair, but I wasn't annoyed by it :) I'm so sorry this happened. I wish it would have been legit! However, you certainly have an interesting story to tell. I'm guessing if Brandy has one ounce of sense she will kick Nick Pappageorgio to the curb! I'd head straight to the firing range though. You never know what he was planning. Scary! Things like that just don't happen in south Vinemont :) Selling your house will happen. I pray it happens soon! Stay safe! Call MY HOUSE if you need me!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Vlog! I felt like we were just sitting and having a conversation! That is definitely the craziest story I have ever heard.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the first time I've seen your blog, found it through um... someone else. I forgot now. haha. but I LOVE your vlog, omg your accent is awesome. I'm from Texas, so southern accents are awesome. and seriously that name "nike Pappageorgio" that is insanely hilarious. you poor thing, what a drama bucket.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me! It makes me so happy!