So, you may be wondering what happened to the cleanse. Well... lemme tell you, deprivation- is not for me. Friday, which was Day 2, I vomited and was so weak that I couldn't do anything. I felt like someone hit me with a bat and left me for dead. I had John pick me up some Subway on the way home and vowed never to drink the Ionic Blend ever again. Saturday, I got to start eating real food again, and it was nice. Sunday, I went a little overboard with Easter. Monday, I did okay with the eating and then Tuesday it was back to not eating, I drank two rounds of the Fasting Solution and threw in the towel. I couldn't drink the stuff anymore. The weight loss wasn't worth it. Now, my body won't quit telling me to eat. It's afraid I am going to deprive it again. So... I am back in the gym, working on my fitness. I made a friend who is ripped and helping me get ripped. I went running this morning with Claire- and that was a workout!! So, I am going to do lean cuisines, and protein shakes, and LOTS of fruit and veggies. We'll see if that works better. :)
Yes I agree, I'm with the cleanse for ridding your body of old poo, but not for long term uses. It just doesn't seem natural. But then when I think about it, neither do nachos... hum?! ;> Glad to have you back with the living!
ReplyDeleteGod's blessings,
Sarah :D
How much weight did you lose?
ReplyDeleteHave you tried Chia Seeds. I put a scoop in a protien shake and it helps cleanse your body. But you dont have to give up food!!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you are off! I was really trying not to tweet about food. :)
ReplyDeletebtw, your hubby is now my fb friend. he better not be trying to come between us. haha!
oh lady!!! that sounds like a horror story!!! cleanses can be tricky!!
ReplyDeletei admit i am not the best when it comes to mixing nutrition and weightloss...when i want to lose i want it to fall of fast and dirty...i need to work on that!! but i always stay true to my fitness...when it works it works!!