Happy Friday! I wanted to update you on my friend Liz. I was misinformed, she was going to an ultrasound of her breast and then if they radiologist wanted to, a mammogram. So, there was a mass, but the radiologist said that it was dense breast tissue from breastfeeding for too long. I told her she needed to STOP breastfeeding Ansley (she is 2!!!) immediately! It was getting borderline creep-o! Anyway, so thanks for the good vibes and prayers for Lizziola!
Also, one of my best friends, Mallory has started a blog!!! You should go over and check her out because she is awesome. She is so stinkin' cute and one of the most precious people you will ever meet. Plus, she has amazing style. Seriously, her house is amazing!!! So, go tell her Welcome to Blogging!
Will You Come To My In-Person Event?
3 days ago

















I didn't get a blog shout out when I started mine. I feel hurt. Just kidding!
ReplyDeleteAww! Thanks for the shout out! You are so stinkin cute! I love you girly!
ReplyDeletesuch such good news on your friend...
ReplyDeletehappy friday lady!
Hey, no slamming my extended breastfeeders. They're good for business! ;>
ReplyDeleteI'm on my way to check out Mallory's blog. If it's half as cute as she is it'll be adorable. Besides she's got a great blogging mentor with you!
God's blessings sis,
Sarah :D