Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Friendly Competition

So, my IRL friend Rebecca, has recently started a blog. Her hubby has a blog, but he talks about a lot of political stuff that puts me to sleep (Sorry, Robbie!) and he has been rubbing in his follower numbers!! So, why don't we all help a sister out, and follow her new blog so her hubby will stop rubbing it in?? :) Check her out, HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Ok. This is getting ridiculous. You should be ashamed! I thought we were friends :(

    I promise to post more real life stuff: http://www.robbielaney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I just started blogging here recently and came across your blog! It is very cute! Your pictures are great! I also think I need to meet that single Uncle Jay! ;) .....I hope Nick Papageorgio doesn't show up at your house!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me! It makes me so happy!