Nothing too terribly exciting has been going on around here. I got my Implanon out on Friday and now all is right (almost) with the world. I absolutely hated that thing. My hormones were all out of whack, I was incredibly tired. Like, pregnant tired. Like, wanting to go to bed at 7pm, tired. Crazy headaches that NOTHING could get rid of. Grouchy, McGroucherson, too. I also never wanted to clean or even organize. Generally, unmotivated. Plus, another lady biz problem that I won't get into here. Anyway, it's out, and on Saturday I felt like I had finally had a good night's sleep. On Sunday, I woke up and started cleaning. Whoo!
Last Tuesday, I delved into something and now I am never the same. One week. It's all it took, and my life is forever changed. I'm talking about Lost, my friends. My brother in law is a HUGE Lost fanatic. He has been trying for years to get us to watch, but I just couldn't take on another TV show, and with all the crazy cliff hangers and weeks upon weeks of no shows, would drive me over the edge, people. Well, John had already watched the first 3 episodes, and so I joined him. WHOA. People. WHOA. Sucked in from the word go. We have been watching about 4 shows a night and then a weekend marathon, and guys, we are halfway through the second season. It may mean nothing to some, but the first season alone has 25 episodes and the second has just as many. So, we may not be ready for tonight's season premiere. But, by golly, we're taping it and we will (Hopefully!) be ready for next weeks. I'm just not sure if I can ever get into not being to click to the next episode. Wait a whole week for a TV show... who does THAT?
Oh, also, I forgot to tell that Claire took two wobbly steps on Friday night towards her bath. It was really cute! I think it was an accident and she won't be out running any time soon because if her feet touch the floor, she draws up her legs and starts whining.


















I've been wanting to catch up on Lost for ages. I want to get into it, but I don't understand a thing when I start watching an episode now. They definitely know how to make you want to buy the DVDs!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute signature! Love you sis!!!
ReplyDeleteGod's blessings,
Sarah :D
congratulations to little claire. wobbly or not, it's TWO STEPS! haha.
ReplyDelete