I get to cross something off of my 30 Things Before 30 list!! I got to meet the fabulous blogger, Molly!! I'm not sure when my love for Molly started, all I know is, that it was love at first blog glance. We tried to meet up when I went to California in January, but they ended up living very far away from where we were staying, and the timing didn't work out. BUT... lucky for me, they are moving back East.. literally.. RIGHT NOW. And one of their stops was Nashville, which happens to be about an hour and a half from here. So, I sweet talked Philly into going up there and meeting them for dinner. Guys, I can't tell you have adorable she is. Cooper is super cute as well! Addison and Cooper (Cooo-PER as Addy called him) played and chased until they just couldn't handle it anymore. Luckily, the restaurant was pretty empty, otherwise we would've had some mad tables around us!

I think she is showing him her red shoes.

Look how cute she is! She kept saying how awful her hair looked.. I wish my hair looked like that on bad days!

John co-erced us into a duck face picture... he says I need to work on mine. My eye looks a little wonky, doesn't it?
I am staring you down!!
I had such a great time with Molly! It was kinda weird meeting someone you already feel like you know, but extremely cool to know that I wouldn't know this awesome girl, if it weren't for this crazy bloggy world!



















FUN!!! :)
ReplyDeleteLove you sis!
God's blessings,
Sarah :D
was so much freakin fun! its a must do again!
ReplyDeleteoh, and my hair does look awful. kindof the "greasy, been riding in the car all day" awful. :)
awwww...you two are the CUTEST!!!! jealous jealous! you two ladies are some of my favorites!!!
ReplyDelete