Dear Playhouse Disney,
You are like toddler crack. I don't know if it is your bright colors or possibly your fun songs. But you totally rock my Addison's world. Personally, I have some issues I would like to discuss. What is up with the new Wiggles theme? I realize that Greg Wiggle has some health issues, but really? Sam Wiggle? He was the best you could do? I am also a little scared that you never see Murray Wiggle alone with children. Is he secretly a chi mo? What has happened to the Big Red Car? Or the sailboat you tried to pass off as a pirate ship? I miss those days. Maybe Jeff needs a sleep study. Possibly check him for narcolepsy? He seems to have issues with falling asleep in random places.
Also, The Little Einsteins are starting to get on my nerves. They are like bad child actors. Where are these children's parents that they can just fly off in a rocket ship?? Much like Quincy, "I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!!"
Can you explain to me why Mickey's ear placement never moves? Even when he turns his head? This was pointed out to me by my Father-In-Law a while ago, and it really creeps me out. His ears always stay in the same position.
As for Handy Manny, I think he gives unrealistic time frames on finishing projects. How can he and his tools build a skate ramp during a 15 second song? It takes me 2 days to finish two loads of laundry. Also, what is up with Mr. Lopart? He is creepy with his comb-over cat and candy store. I do not think he should be around children, either. Maybe we should hook him up with Murray Wiggle?
It would be great if you could have these issues rectified before we visit you in November.
Thank you,
McMommy
Will You Come To My In-Person Event?
3 days ago

















You are hilarious! :D
ReplyDeleteThis is so funny that I think I need to go and change my pants because I so just pissed them. Thank you for starting my day off right! Love you Mary Poppins!!
ReplyDeleteAlthough I agree with you about Murray Wiggles and Jeff Wiggles, I felt your negativity towards Sam is totally undeserved. I personally enjoy his singing. And you didn't mention Anthony Wiggles at all. I think he is tooo hot!
ReplyDeleteMom