I am sitting here watching the latest installment of Handy Manny, and I am really disturbed. I am wondering why I let my 2 year old watch a cartoon about a man who talks to his tools. Is he on a hallucinogen? Should he be drug tested? And you could cut the sexual tension between Kelly and Manny with a knife. "You always have just what we need, Kelly." I mean, SIRIUSLY??( No, I didn't misspell, I am a HUGE Harry Potter Fan, and Sirius Black is a pivotal character. Yes, I am a nerd.) What about Mr. Lopart?? He seeks his mothers approval entirely too much. A little therapy might help that. Lastly, who takes a vacation with his CAT?!!?
I think I shall go turn off Playhouse Disney for my children's sake, because, apparently, we watch it entirely too much.
Prep For: Q4 Business Increase
2 weeks ago

















No comments:
Post a Comment
Tell me! It makes me so happy!