Thursday, April 30, 2009

Update on Life

Oh. My. Gosh. So much has been happening lately and I haven't had time to blog it. I guess most important is the fact that Claire had an appointment with a GI Specialist on Monday. I am giving up dairy because we are wondering if Claire has a milk protein allergy. She also is on two different medicines. We have some tests scheduled on Wednesday to make sure all of her "plumbing" is in order.

We had a great time at the beach and will get pictures uploaded soon. Addison wouldn't go down the little slide and John made her and she was terrified. We built her a bear at the Build-A-Bear and she is dressed up like Sleeping Beauty, so we named her Rose. We also invested in some Disney Princess books. We bought the Golden Books boxed set. Addison loves it. It's so awesome to watch her growing into a little girl. She has been playing with her Ariel and Cinderella dolls.

At the present time, we are all sick. With the swine flu. Just kidding. It's just a cold with some great sinus pressure. It feels wonderful. Not. So, we are battling that.

In other news, We are leaving for Disney on Thursday. John and I are so excited to be able to take Addison for the first time. We are not taking Claire, this is just for Addison. Everyday, Addison asks if we are going to Disney World. So, super pumped about that.

Have a Wonderful Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. Your family pic makes me smile every time I open your blog! Beautiful!
    We just took Cooper to Disney for his brithday and it was amazing! Have a blast!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me! It makes me so happy!