Monday, January 5, 2009

The Bags are Packed...


We are ready!! All of our bags are packed, the cameras are charged, and our plans are in place. If only our little addition would get the message!! I spend all of Sunday contracting about every 20-30 minutes. When we woke up this morning, John said I wouldn't make it to my doctor's appointment tomorrow afternoon. He thinks, and wants it documented, that she is coming tonight and her birthday will be tomorrow, January 6th. I guess we will see!! He told Addison and now she is all fired up about holding baby Claire and giving her hugs and kisses. It is so sweet!! I really hope she feels that way after Claire gets here! I still need to get the car seat installed in the car and set up the bassinet in our bedroom, but that will be done today! Our plan is if we go into labor in the middle of the night that NeNac and Poppy(John's parents) will come to our house and stay with Addison until she wakes up. If we induce labor( which hopefully, we will set a date tomorrow) then Addison will spend the night with NeNac and Poppy and they will keep her while we are in the hospital. It really is convenient that our family is so close! John works about 5 minutes from our house and his parents live about 5 minutes from us too. My Mom and Bill are about 15 minutes away and my sister lives right next to the hospital! My Dad and Karen live the farthest away, in Birmingham, which is about 45 minutes from here. I REALLY hope John is right about baby Claire!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me! It makes me so happy!