Saturday, January 24, 2009

M-I-C...C You Real Soon!!!


The McPhillips' and The Hinson's are doing the unthinkable in November... taking the kids to Disney World!!! So, in honor of that, we are starting Disney Movie Fridays. We had our first one last night and it was The Lion King. Andy had never seen it, and I think he enjoyed it. I know I did. You know you have seen a movie too many times if 10 years later you can STILL quote it and sing all the songs! I am really looking forward to our Disney trip!! Little Addison jumps up and down screaming, "See Mickey ears!!!". I guess all those Disney commercials with the balloon Mickey ears are paying off. 
James on the cuddle bag. 
John and Joseph on the couch. I believe John said, "Watch the movie, stop taking pictures!" after I took this picture.
Andy, Claire, and I. 
Andy, Sarah, and Claire Bear. 
John helping with the hot chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me! It makes me so happy!