Saturday, January 24, 2009

2 week check-up!


Little Claire-Bear is two weeks old! There really isn't anything new to report. We went to the doctor on Tuesday and everything looks good. Her weight was up 4 oz from birth. They like them to be back at birth weight by two weeks, so I guess her mommy milk is doing good things for her scrawny legs! She is still having a 4 hour stretch of sleep at night, but we are hitting a growth spurt, so I am expecting some changes in sleep. She has been more awake and alert the past couple of days and it's so sweet to her little eyes! Her two week pictures didn't go so well, but I figure most people don't care that she was crying, just as long as they get to see her! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me! It makes me so happy!