Monday, April 18, 2011

My Style Monday!!


My Style Monday


This week, I actually left the house on more than one occasion. Surprising, I know! Philly almost never lets me out in public. (Kidding. For those of you that don't know him, he hates to sit at home!) 

This first outfit was from our PF Changs outing Sunday night. Yes, I wore white pants before Easter. I typically don't do this and abide by all fashion rules, but it was 80 degrees out, people! And Jasmine Star did it, and she is always so fashionable. Who cares if she lives in California?? You keep here with me and I will teach you how to wear clothes that are 6 years old and extremely wrinkled pants. 
Outfit deets:
Shirt- The Limited circa 2005
Pants- Gap- 2009
Shoes- Jessica Simpson- last summer
Earrings- My white ones from Claires or Icing or whatever it is. 

*Disclaimer- I have very few clothes that fit me, so you will be seeing a lot of the same stuff until I go shopping. Anyone want to fund that trip?

We went to a wine tasting this week- it was super fun! This dress is new and I got a ton of compliments on it. I felt like Molly the whole night! 


Outfit deets
Dress- Forever 21- bought it online- they didn't have it in store. It was only $17!!
Shoes- Target
White Earrings- Claires/Icing

This is what I wore to the A-Day game. Everything is from Old Navy except the ill fitting bra that kept trying to make an appearance the whole day. Seriously, I fought the shirt the whole day. Which makes me mad because it's NEW!! I just bought it a few weeks ago. 

Shirt, jeggings, and shoes all from Old Navy. I can't remember where the earrings came from. 

25 comments:

  1. Umm I love the above comment :). And you look FANTASTIC and soo skinny! And the clothes are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm new here! I love the blue dress! Forever 21 is awesome although sometimes I can't tell if the outfit is suppose to be a dress or a shirt on me.

    Can't wait to follow along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Skinny Minnie!! you look gorgeous!! I am loving the fit and in shape Rach! of course I love you any way you come but you look so confident and I can tell you are happier!! Just gorgeous! LOVE all the outfits! I will need to know what size the forever dress is because I hesitate to buy online but I love that dress! Love you MUAH!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the color of that 1st blouse. All very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha!! Johns comment!
    hot momma! I love the blue dress! and I didn't know you weren't supposed to wear white pants before Easter! Ooops.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Visiting from Lindsay's blog! I love all of your outfits! So many people think you have to spend a lot of money to look great. Not the case! Your outfits are superb!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL The white pants! It's ok you looked great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All are super cute, but I love your new dress! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all your outfits but especially that turquiose dress so pretty!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! I'm new to all the fashion rules regarding seasons since I've been in Hong Kong for a while. White pants are fine before Easter when they look that good!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love love love the dress!! You look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look amazing!! LOVE all three outfits!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can I please steal those pants, that shirt and that dress? Yes?! Why thanks!!!

    I love them, especially the white pants and tangerine top! Looks fantastic on you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous dress! It's one of those things I wouldn't really notice when browsing, but actually on someone it looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the Molly dress!!! You are so adorable. And almost inpiring enough to make me work out and attempt running again.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are so freakin skinny!!! You look great! My fav dress is the one shoulder one! Great color on you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look great! I love the outfits!! If only I could put that much effort into my outfits, maybe I will when I get to your weight (which is my goal!)

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOVE that dress from Forever 21, soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look awesome! Very cute clothes! I am dying over the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love them all. Forever 21 is a place that will take me FOREVER to be able to wear their clothes.

    You look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  21. love all the outfits!! you are gorgeous hun!! :)
    and now i really want to get some white pants!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. all these are freakin' awesome! hot dress hahah... seriously though, you are making me want to start putting a little more effort into my outfits.. i've been quite lazy lately.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Girl, Girl, Girl!! I feel like this person in all these pictures is a new friend... you look so amazing... always have, but with a new twist! Love the ruffled top and the blue dress! Can't wait to see you this weekend! Happy Birthday Friend!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me! It makes me so happy!