I started cleaning out the girls closets this week.. shedding the winter clothes, bringing out the 2T stuff for Claire- side note- apparently Addison went from Fall 2T to Spring/Summer 3T- so we don't have any Spring 2T stuff.. bummer.
Anyway, I was going through shoes and what not and got to thinking about if money was no object, what would I replace that didn't really need replacing? Ya know, things are just fine doing their job but you are just tired of looking at them and want something new?
Like for instance, I would throw all the girls shoes and just get new ones. I already told you about the Pink Toms I want to get them. A new pair of flip flops, some sandals, a pair of tennis shoes, and possibly another cute pair. Just because a girl needs options.

I would also replace Claire's sippy cups. I am just tired of looking at the gnawed spouts on them. Weird. I know.
I would give our laundry room the make over it deserves. New paint, new flooring, proper wall hanging storage. Painted cabinets. Well.. maybe it will get a mini-make over?
or maybe this?
I would also give our Master closet a make over-- new paint. New Chandelier. wall hooks galore for purses. Maybe even a stenciled wall. I would also replace all hangers with wooden hangers. I know. Frivolous.
I would also give our garage an awesome make over...
Like serious.
Ahh.. a girl can dream, right?? What random items would you replace with imaginary money?























I'm LOVING the closet!! Its amazing!
ReplyDeletethis may sound silly... but when i really want to shop and the funds are low i feel an entire online shopping cart with everything i want. when the retail therapy session is over i just close the browser and move on w/ my day. it's fun to dream!
ReplyDeleteI would love that first laundry room you shared! Like I'd actually ENJOY laundry from then on out!!
ReplyDeleteIf I had imaginary money to waste ... I'd put in a really nice, custom backyard, get new appliances and decorate, decorate, decorate!!! :)
i'd go for a new kitchen...and that closet rocked!!! my hubby would die, but how often do they stand in there looking for something to wear?
ReplyDeleteI'm now obsessed with decorating a laundry room that I do not yet have. Who knew a place for dirty clothes and toilet paper could be so chi-chi? Love them! For my hypothetical house, I would deck. out. the kitchen. If you spend the most time there when you're home, shouldn't it be all fancy and such? Indeed.
ReplyDeleteI am totally going to paint my laundry room a fun color - maybe PINK?! haha! Maybe it will be more fun???
ReplyDeleteAnd McK would get all new shoes because she tears those things up! ugh.
annnnd I love ya. the end :)
i LOVE the closet! everything about it is super duper cute!!
ReplyDeleteIf money were no object, I certainly makeover the closet. I'd start by burning everything in it so I could truly start fresh ;) I would love some more shoe storage, because everyone knows this momma LOVES shoes! And I love the hooks for purses idea! You said it, a girl can dream!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat garage makes me happy
ReplyDeletei'm with ya on the laundry and garage makeover! it's been on my list of to-dos since i moved into my house...3 years ago!
ReplyDeletesigh. if only i had a million trillion dollars...
I love imaginary shopping. Haha. I have a whole folder with ideas of what I would do if money wasn't a question. :) I really love the garage and the first laundry room!
ReplyDelete