Hi all! It's Monday again. I am really scraping the barrel for these outfits which means, I need to shop.
tank: Old Navy
shirt: Papaya
Shorts: Banana Republic outlet
sandals: Target
We had an Alabama function
I think Nick liked it. John informed me he hated this vest thing.
Tank: Old Navy
Belt and Ruffle Vest: H&M
jeggings: Old Navy
shoes: Jessica Simpson
Jewelry: Claires
My new Birthday running outfit
Skirt: Running Skirt
Top: Alabama
Socks/leg warmers: Alabama
Watch: Garmin
Shoes: Karhu
Headband: Sweaty Band






















I think your vest thing is cute :) and love the new white running skirt! I still haven't worn my white shorts yet!
ReplyDeleteLove the white shirt form Papaya in the first pic! So cute!
ReplyDelete:)
I love all outfits!That shirt from Papaya is super cute too! You look great!
ReplyDeleteI have that vest from H&M, and whenever I wear it I get so many compliments on it. You look great in it, love it with a belt!
ReplyDeleteI'm a fan of the vest and I love the new running outfit!
ReplyDeletei LOVE the vest thing!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the white running skirt, too cute:) I think you are doing great with your outfits!!
ReplyDeleteFirst of all, I love the alabama outfit. Second, these post always make me wish that I dressed like a normal human being when I'm not working out.
ReplyDeleteYour bama outfit is my fav. Obsessed.
ReplyDeleteIs that the same vest thing from Blissdom? If it is, tell John he's just a man doesn't know any better b/c IT IS ADORABLE!
ReplyDeleteI a New follower. I love your top and your orange running shoes!!
ReplyDeleteYou are always looking so cute! I like the vest thing...very trendy!!
ReplyDeleteOooh girl I LOVE that vest!
ReplyDeleteI think the vest is cute!
ReplyDeleteLove that first outfit, so cute, casual and comfy! :)