Monday, April 11, 2011

My Style Monday!!


My Style Monday


It's the first week of My Style Monday! 
You need to head over to Lindsey's and link up! 
I'm going to start this off with a picture of Addison. She completely picked out her outfit and dressed herself. She needed help with socks and she put her shirt on backwards, but did the rest herself. Can I say how much I dislike these cowboy boots. She would wear them with everything if she could and I think they are hideous. Her outfit consists of a halloween Hello Kitty shirt, jeggings, and her pink cowboy boots. 

My outfit is my race outfit for the Bloomin' Festival 5K. It's all Nike. 

My last outfit is what I wore to lunch and shopping Saturday with Robbie and Rebecca. Blue shirt is from Gap. Pants are from Banana Republic-circa 2005- THAT'S RIGHT. I got these bad boys before we got married and can wear them again! Woot! Shoes are my Jessica Simpson wedges and earrings are from Icing. 

16 comments:

  1. You are as adorable as always! And look at your with the skinnies. I'm jealous. Do you think if you did the shred twice in one day, it could count for me too?

    We NEED to get Addison & Jolie together. They are two peeds in the fashion pod.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up! You look GORGEOUS girl! I am loving those shoes and earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are totally presh. And I love your run outfit too. I love workout clothes. Even when I'm not working out. : ]

    Love,
    B

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those pants! Too bad I can't go back to 2005 and buy them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg, you are teeny tiny!!!! you look so good & i love those wedges!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Jessica Simpson shoes! Love the outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look Fantastic!!!! I can totally tell you have been working out hard and trying to eat right!! I am such a proud IRL BFF!!! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Addison is cute!
    Both outfits are great and love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look great! You are tiny- love the picture of Addison, she is so cute! I feel your pain on the cowboys boots. My niece gave some of her old ones to my daughter, and I am hiding them because I don't want her to wear them, they are so horrible.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those shoes are adorable! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Addison is too cute! And she has got some sass!
    Your running outfit is great, love that you picked it out already (that's what I do too!)
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looking good! And Addison is just a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey, I spent a lot of money on those boots that SHE picked out so she could look like Jesse. Of course, they are much cuter if you can see the blue jewels on the sides. :)
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love Addison's boots! My daughter has pink cowboy boots and wore them for a week straight...with just a diaper, with shorts, with dresses, with jeggings.

    You look absolutely amazing!!! My new goal is to have my stomach look like yours when I lose all my weight!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great style and Ilove your blog!!! Those books on Addison!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me! It makes me so happy!