Monday, January 18, 2010

..And The Oscar Goes To...



ME! Just kidding... I won an over the top award! It feels good to know that my over the topness isn't overlooked. :)


So this is how it works... I have to answer these questions with one work answers and then nominate 6 other blogs to receive this award. Then, they have to answer these questions and so on and so for. So.. without further Ado...

1. Where is your cell phone? Close

2. Your hair? cray-cray

3. Your mother? cray-cray... j/k

4. Your father? employed

5. Your favorite food? Sushi

6. Your dream last night? dunno

7. Your favorite drink? Coke

8. Your dream/goal? photographer

9. What room are you in? office/dining room

10. Your hobby? photography

11. Your fear? cray-cray

12. Where do you want to be in six years? debt free

13. Where were you last night? Home

14. Something that you aren't? unorganized

15. Muffins? strawberry

16. Wish list item? 85mm 1.4 lens

17. Where did you grow up? Cullman

18. Last thing you did? diaper change

19. What are you wearing? clothes

20. Your TV? On

21. Your pets? Trixie

22. Friends? Fabulous!

23. Your life? awesome

24. Your mood? productive

25. Missing someone? always

26. Vehicle? X6

(Addison calls it "toot toot chug big red car.)

27. Something you're not wearing? shoes

28. Your favorite store? Old Navy

29. Your favorite color? red

30. When was the last time you laughed? Today

31. Last time you cried? this morning

(watching Harper's video on Kelly's Korner.)

32. Your best friend? My hubby

33. One place that I could go over and over? Disney

34. One person who emails you regularly? blogger

35. Favorite place to eat? Stix


And now I nominate my 6 blogs:

1. Molly at Stilettos and Diapers

2. Sonja at For the Love of Stilettos

3. Mayra at life is BANANAS

4. Brooke at oofa luffa le

5. Kristen at KLaw: Inspired

6. Summer at b is for... brown


You girls are a great inspiration! I love that I have found your blogs because you rock and make the bloggy world a better place!

4 comments:

  1. AW thanks so much!! that's really sweet! It's weird to hear that I could be inspiring but it means alot and I'm glad I can in any way! :)

    thanks girl!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWW!!!! thank you so much lady!!! awards are awesome and i definitely appreciate getting one from my hair twin!!! haha! thanks lady! and love your answers...i could definitely hit up disney each and everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you so CRAY-CRAY!!! thanks for introducing me to that word. haha!

    and thanks for this lovely award. sorry i'm so late to comment. geez boo me...but yay you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i suck.i never thanked you for this. it meant the world. wait. i did. i thanked over email! lol.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me! It makes me so happy!