Thursday, January 14, 2010

A "Get Ready for Summer" Giveaway!



Hey peeps... I know I have been MIA this week, but honestly, it's been a little cray-cray. But... I have some exciting news! I am hosting a giveaway! I know you're excited.

First off, though, you know what I love to do? Shop for furniture online. In my head, I have this amazing 5,000 square foot house that is always impeccably clean and I always have amazing people over. In my imaginary house, I have beautiful pieces of furniture like this:


and this is outside:


These beautiful pieces can be found at www.allbarstools.com. You can click stool... I just love online shopping!

On to the giveaway!
A few years ago, my sister found these awesome cups and at first, I didn't like them, strictly because all she had were Auburn ones. Then, we got a set of our own for a wedding present. It was L.O.V.E. I'm talking about the Tervis Tumbler, my friend. The grand daddy of all cups, it doesn't sweat and it keeps your drink cold. I also find that my ice doesn't melt as fast, and since I am an ice chomper, this is a major plus.

You could win a set of 2 of these bad boys! Look at those adorable flip flops!! It makes me want to go get a pedicure and get out my capri pants.
Now, to enter to win, become a follower of my blog and leave me a comment. For extra entries, you can follow me on twitter, and tweet about it. Please leave me separate comments for each of these. You have until Monday at 12 noon to enter and I will pick a winner on Monday!!

Good Luck!

10 comments:

  1. OOhhhh, oohhh, over here, pick me! ;>
    Thanks for the great giveaway.
    God's blessings,
    Sarah :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I love those. Their so summery (is that a word?)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure how I found your blog many months ago but have enjoyed reading about your sweet family. I've heard so much about the tumblers and am anxious to try them. Thanks for the awesome give-a-way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. just posted this great giveaway on twitter (atkins824)

    ReplyDelete
  5. First off, I want to live with you in your imaginary house!

    Love the flip flop cups. Adorable! I am a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I follow on twitter and tweeted!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want a house that stays clean always...with clean, nice furniture...

    Ahhhh, it's nice to dream!

    And yes please on this fab giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, we have the same dream house.
    : ) I am LOVING that outdoor set. So stinkin' cute! And I have a feeling here in Florida we'll be rockin' the capris again soon. It was in the 70s today! Following you now!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me! It makes me so happy!