As you may know by now, we are headed to Cali on Tuesday for the National Title game against Texas. I needed an outfit with style. I had seen a SUPER cute jersey at the SEC Championship that have BLING all inside the numbers. I was smitten. I said right then and there, that will be in January. So, here is the plain jersey. Not near as cute as it turns out! I really wanted #13 because if we win, it will be Alabama's 13th National Championship. But, no go. So I settled for our first Heisman winner, Mark Ingram, #22.


Here are 300 Swarovski crystals... that's right 300!!!

Here is the nice Hot Tool that I had to purchase to do this...

It took 2 hours to place and secure the jewels on there, and I couldn't let my hard work go to waste, so I wore it to lunch.. and some of them fell off!!

This is me, working hard... which, this is also the first picture of my Project 365 I am doing!

Finished product... for the second time!

Let's hope these stay on, but I guess the Hot Tool will be coming with me to Cali.
Happy New Year!!
That looks so cute!! Hope they stay on...Have fun in CA, can't wait to move back home this month :)
ReplyDeleteI love your jersey...can puff-painted Keds be far behind???
ReplyDeletealso, if you wear teal eyeliner, I reserve the right to wear purple eyeshadow!
Love you
Mom
Love the jersey!! How creative!
ReplyDeleteLove the jersey, crystals and the super cute curly do! Ya'll are going to have a great time at the game. And I'm certain you'll be the cutest one there! God's blessings on your night, Sarah :D
ReplyDeleteYou are crafty! Even though I am not a College Fan myself. I love what you did. and your daughters pic on the side, in the tie and dress shirt. Adorable!
ReplyDeleteSo conflicted. You did such a great job and you'll look super cute at the game (I'm totes J BTW) but as a LONGHORN I'm not sure if that shirt is going to do it for y'all! ;o)
ReplyDeleteHave fun in your sparkly jersey!
love the 'working hard' picture! too funny.
ReplyDeleteCute!!!
ReplyDeleteOkay, here it goes. I can't make it happen. I've been trying, and I've failed. I feel so awful! We are not going to be home until midnight on Monday, and the hubs couldn't justify a work trip there for part of the week...don't hate me!! I am planning on heading to GA in the spring sometime. How far are you from Dothan?
SO adorable! I'm rootin' for the Longhorns since the Tide murdered us in the SEC championship game. Ah ha ha
ReplyDeleteHow creative, so cute!
ReplyDeleteLove the blog, I'll be following!
OH EXCITING! NOW I get why you're going to Pasadena!! yay!!!
ReplyDeleteGo Bama since they are SEC. It should be the Gators though ;)
Cute jersey.. I know you had a fabulous time since your team won. Gotta love the SEC!
ReplyDeleteCheck out my blog. I left you alittle something.
Happy Friday!