The red and green ones. The ones that looked like boy pajamas. So, I went to the big dog. The head honcho. Addison. I said, "Addison, which pajamas do you like better?" I had my fingers crossed that my little angel would side with me. "Uhh.. I like these." She pointed to the red and greens ones. I started searching and hoping that they wouldn't have their sizes and we would have to get the ones that I liked better. Nope. Luck was not on my side. So, I thought I would go to the little dog. Claire. My baby who ALWAYS picks the right accessories.( Yes, I let her choose which socks to wear. She always picks the ones I want her to. Don't judge me, Earl.) She was too memorized by the doggie slippers. I finally got her to pay attention, and she picked the red and green ones. UGH.
Don't get me wrong, these are very cute and look extremely comfy. But.. I liked the other ones!!
One day, when the girls are old enough to understand, I will explain to them, why, as redheads, they shouldn't wear red. They should go with green for Christmas.
And one day, I won't care what my husband's opinion is on their clothes.

















haha! Totally cracking up right now! I always ask for their opinions but in the end I make the final call!
ReplyDeleteAh yes. They are too young to fully understand fashion. Eventually though... Good thing they are absolutely adorable! :)
ReplyDelete