Sunday, October 4, 2009

An Obsession with Dragons...

Not really sure how you can go from saying the "Pledge of Allegiance" to talking about scary dragons, but Addison seems to know how. I tried to translate as much as I could, but the cutest thing is the fact she says, "I pledge allegiance to THAT flag". And the scare-scare dragon part is because of Sleeping Beauty, where Prince Phillip kills Maleficent with the sword. She is obsessed with dragons now. I found her "Little People" dragon in my linen closet the other day. It's so cute. I swear, I just could eat her up with a spoon.



Other Random Thoughts by Addison Marie:

- She wants a Strawberry Cupcake party. I'm not sure if she is related to Strawberry Shortcake, but that is what she is getting.

-She has started telling me she loves me to the moon.

-She informed me tonight that I am her favorite person to play with at school.

-She loves for me to sing "twinkle twinkle little lump, go to sleep don't be a grump."

-She calls Claire "Sweet Pea".

I swear, if Claire is half as cute as Addison is, then we have it made.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me! It makes me so happy!