Disclaimer: This post is as random as my thought process and will probably make little sense.
I cannot believe Addison is turning 3 on Sunday. Claire just turned 9 months. It's unbelievable. We are in the firery depths of hell of potty training, but Addison had a good day at school yesterday and stayed dry until we got home and had an accident. I don't think I mentioned that Addison got bit at school last Monday and it was a bad bite. But she seemed to be okay. When I picked her up on Wednesday, it seemed she had gotten bit AGAIN but by a different little girl and was scratched by a little boy. Her teacher was quite distressed about it. Thankfully, nothing happened on Friday.
Claire is pulling up all over the place and crawling all over the house. She has two teeth and loves any food you put in her mouth. Don't even think about trying to eat in front of this child. She wants whatever you are eating. She isn't saying much, but makes some loud screeches at times. She loves to bounce. I don't see her walking anytime soon. She is content to crawl. She notices( does not like) when you leave the room. She wants you just where she can see you.
I have been crafting like crazy and am trying to get a post together about that.
Will You Come To My In-Person Event?
3 days ago

















No comments:
Post a Comment
Tell me! It makes me so happy!