Something INCREDIABLY drastic.
I cut my already short hair and then dyed it.
Impulses get me every time.
I was inspired by Oofa. Her hair is just gorgeous. I do not think I am in the same league as her, as my cut is a LOT different. But.. it will grow. and I dig the color. A LOT. More than I thought I would. Now... alls I need is some honest opinions. Whatcha thinks?
BEFORE:
AFTER:




Now, I want HONEST. Not my sister's honest. Which is "I Love it! What do YOU think??" Whenever she says that... then I know. It's hideous. ( Yes, I am onto you, Sarah!) I want to know if you hate it or love it.
P.S. What about the disgusting crows feet I didn't know I had? Is Botox a bad idea at 25? I'm thinking... Not.

















Actually I do love it. Super cute on you.
ReplyDeleteI really love it!
ReplyDeleteI think it looks really cute. To me you look a lot more like Sarah with this style.
ReplyDeleteSmokin' girl! TH\he hair is smokin' Hot! I love it!
ReplyDeleteI freakin LOVE it! Seriously...not your sisters I love it. :)
ReplyDeleteYou are one hot mama!
I'm a stylist myself so I SHOULD know...I think it looks great on you!! lol Happy Halloween & KEEP BLOGGIN!
ReplyDeleteLADY!!!!!! you look amazing and like.whoa what a compliment!!! i really really love it!!! and i am working on a hair.to to give step by step instructions...but you got it lady it looks perfect!!! WE'RE HAIR TWINS!!! haha...love it!
ReplyDeletei like it! totally brightens up your face.
ReplyDeleteI think it looks great! Super cute!
ReplyDelete