Thursday, October 1, 2009

Blasted All Over My Blog...

It was brought to my attention, that I was broadcasting my love for fictional characters and not my husband. Granted, I DO love me some Edward Cullen,but Philly's feelings were a little hurt since I was, "Blasting other guys pictures all over my blog and not his." So, Here you go, Babe, your pictures "Blasted all over my blog".

How cute is this?

And this?

Goofy boys...

Hello Handsome...



Holding his sweet baby girl for the first time...

teaching her how to swim...

stretching for some pre-game activities...

introducing Addison to Claire...


He loves a good nap...

...and a good Coach Saban hat...

...but here, THIS is where my heart melts...


I love you, Babe.

1 comment:

  1. Love your new header!
    This is a really sweet post, and I love how your hubby wore pink to both births! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me! It makes me so happy!