
This week over at I heart faces, their challenge is completely candid. I have never entered one of their contests, but I stalk,er, follow them and when I saw this weeks challenge, I HAD to enter this picture. It is one of my very favorite pictures. It's the first time that Addison met her baby sister, Claire. I hope you enjoy!

















Aw...that is so sweet. Great photo! :)
ReplyDeleteOne to treasure!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful photo!
ReplyDeleteI'm having my first giveaway, come and have a look :)
Great entry! Love those beautiful red curls!
ReplyDeletehow beautiful is that! i love the look on her face :O)
ReplyDeleteand, i like your new moon countdown in your sidebar. i might just have to borrow it to put on my page - lol!
my photo is posted now also. feel free to come on over for a visit anytime :).
Such a sweet photo! BEAUTIFUL!
ReplyDeleteI always love these moments
ReplyDeleteHer faces shows so much delight. I see why you love this photo.
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet moment!
ReplyDeleteSo adorable! She looks so happy.
ReplyDeleteOkay, that picture single-handedly makes me want Cooper to have a sibling. Thanks alot. :)
ReplyDeleteA very sweet photograph!
ReplyDeleteWhat a special moment! great expression!
ReplyDelete