Happy Friday! We are continuing on with our wedding theme. Since my anniversary was yesterday, I feel that a lot of you are probably getting into a little overload with my wedding, so I apologize. Our reception was at someone's house which is actually a barn. A VERY NICE barn, but a barn, none the same. We did a buffet style supper and it was delicious. We had it catered by Designs By Grace, which also did our rehearsal dinner. They did such a fabulous job! They did everything... set up, take down, ordered the tent, provided bartenders... everything. And the food was delicious. We had a great band! They were so awesome! We left after the reception and went to Birmingham to spend the night at the Winfrey Hotel. John's parents came down on Sunday and ate the breakfast buffet with us. We came back home and went back to work for a week before we left on our honeymoon. We took a Royal Caribbean cruise and had a great time. I don't remember the ship name( sorry, John!) but it went to Nassau, St. Thomas, St. Maarten, and I think, Puerto Rico? I honestly can't remember. I DO remember that at Puerto Rico or wherever it was, they had these beautiful red and white beaded pillows that I didn't get because they wouldn't come down on the price and John said that we could find them somewhere else. WRONG!! I have never been able to find them anywhere and it makes me a little sad. :(



One of my favorite pics.. my mom and I toasting when it was all said and done. You can even see my brace!( Did I mention I had a wreck the week before my wedding and fractured two bones in my foot? I honestly can't remember if I did. I'm still extremely bitter about it and when it rains... my ankle still hurts.)

My wedding cake was so pretty! I loved it! I don't have a picture of John's but, as we say around here, "It was the mad note!" Chocolate and peanut butter was on one layer and chocolate and strawberry was another. YUM-O! We only got the pieces that we fed each other of his cake and of course, it was all decked out in Alabama garb!



Leaving on our honeymoon






I love a good lighthouse, don't you?
Isn't the rain after surgery the craziest thing?! I had back surgery, and I feel it everytime.
ReplyDeleteYour cake is gorgeous, and your honeymoon looks like a blast!
Beautiful pictures. Everything was gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pics!
ReplyDeleteI've had many surgeries, but the rain doesn't affect me. I know several who are though, so I guess it depends.