Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Awesomeness

Photobucket
So, I have this bloggy friend Molly, who I think, would totally be an IRL( in real life) friend if she didn't live in California. Anyway, she is doing a 100th post giveaway, and if I being honest, I need this stuff. The jewelry box is houndstooth for cryin' out loud!! I want you to check Molly out because she is awesome, but if you enter then it lessens my chance to win and I should warn you that I hold a grudge. Just kidding!

Kind of.

2 comments:

  1. ha! I am laughing out loud about the houndstooth. I entered this one too, but if I win I'll ship it to you as you are clearly more deserving :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe. You girls are funny. Since only one of you can win, the box is from Joanns. Or you could just fight for it, which would be funny too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me! It makes me so happy!