I know, I know. I have been M.I.A. We have been super busy and I have been trying to recover from it. We had an open house on Sunday and NO ONE showed up. We worked so hard getting the house ready. I even borrowed my mom's pressure washer and pressure washed the driveway and sidewalk and concrete patio area. It took pretty much two days of working non-stop to get it finished. I got a gnarly sun burn in the process. I also backed into said pressure washer Friday morning when it was left in the driveway and I didn't look where I was going. John didn't talk to me for a couple of hours, but he got over it.
I took Addison to the doctor on Friday and she weighed 30 lbs and was in the 50 percentile for weight and 25 percentile for height. Oh well. Poor girl never had it in her genes to be a model. Saturday I had a photography class all day and I had such a great time. It's so awesome to learn more about something you are passionate about. I have just recently realized that not everyone is as obsessed with pictures as I am.
Earlier this week, I worked like a madman getting all of our video onto DVD's and then decided to go ahead and upload my 6,000 pictures to DVD's as well. So, my computer has a TON of memory now! :) I have also been working on my photography website and am starting to look at building my portfolio. I am getting SUPER pumped about this. I have had to counteract all of this productivity with a little Twilight reading and you know I end up with my nose glued to a book when I start that.
My friend Jana is coming up today and I think we are going to get to visit and that is all we have planned for the weekend. I have to enjoy this down time while I can, because, hello? Football season starts NEXT WEEK!!
Will You Come To My In-Person Event?
3 days ago

















Good luck with the house! That is so frustrating.
ReplyDelete