This is the view from the dining room. It is the only entrance to the kitchen. As you can see, our kitchen gets TONS of light, thanks to that little window!
This is our espresso machine as well as our "DVD corner". They have to stay there since a certain redhead will open any and all DVD cases and play with DVDs. They have to be out of reach! My bag of medicine fresh from the pharmacy is there too, since we are all sick. ( I am already feeling better with that white sack! Although, I am a $120 lighter!)
These are our glass cabinets that I LOVE. Around the top of the cabinets, I decorated with all of our Alabama serving pieces. I love those. Roll Tide!
Another view of the Alabama platters.( Please disregard my reflection in the glass.)
This is an area that I have NO idea what to do with. It's kind of a little desk area, but not big enough( and no plugs) for my computer. Right now, it just holds odds and ends and the telephone, but I am going to try to incorporate some type of organizational/mail area. If you have any ideas, let me know!
This is my stove and oven. I love my picture above it. It is the Brooklyn bridge. I love skyline pictures, as well as bridges and of course, who could not love New York?!!?
This is "Cookbook Corner". It's where all of my cookbooks are. It's right next to the stove and I love this little extra piece of countertop real estate.
Welcome to "Snack Central"! This is where all of our candy and snacks are. They won't fit in the pantry, plus, we need easy access to Raisinets and M&M's.
Last, but certainly not least, is my breast pump part basket. It has all of my breast pump parts after they have been washed and dried. Need a bottle? It will be here. Need a pump wipe? It's here too!

















I love your glass front cabinets! I only have one, but I put all my favorite stuff in it! Your family is lovely!! You know, you can get the cable guy to put a jack in your desk area for you I bet.
ReplyDeleteBlessings~LillySue
P.S. Click the "LillySue" link at Kelly's and come visit my kitchen!
Beautiful kitchen! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteMrs. Nurse Boy
Love your kitchen!! It is so pretty!! Great job!!
ReplyDeleteThe breast pump area is cracking me up----I have one too!!! Also, I noticed your New Moon countdown. I'm with you!! Love your blog :o)
ReplyDeleteI love the glass cabinets, its such a nice addition to a kitchen. You have a great comfy space! Your family is beautiful as well! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteMy Gracious! You have so many cabinets!
ReplyDeleteLove the AL stuff, in my pics you can see and AL bowl on my counter.
I love the window above your sink.
ReplyDeleteYour cabinets are great too.
Thanks for sharing!!!
Love the plates on top of the cabinets. Cute kitchen.
ReplyDeleteYou have two beautiful girls. I LOVE the curly red hair.
K-first things first...CAN YOUR FAMILY BE ANY CUTER? LOVE IT! THe kitchen is nice too but the family is just too sweet!
ReplyDeleteYou have SUCH a cute family and a nice kitchen. I love the Bama serving pieces - I have very similar ones for Arkansas! :-)
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing!
Love the huge window in the heart of your kitchen! What a great room! Thank you for opening up your home.
ReplyDelete-Ash-
Your kitchen seems large. It's really cute. I never would have noticed your reflection if you hadn't pointed it out. It gave me a good chuckle.
ReplyDeleteFirst, love the heading picture of your family. Your dress is so spring like! I laughed when I saw your breast pump kit. I lived with those pieces for 6 months....I must say I do not miss them!!
ReplyDeleteYour kitchen is beautiful...
I LOVE your kitchen. The window over the sink is wonderful. It makes the room so bright and open feeling. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteHi Rachel! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I'm so glad it led me to yours. First of all, your family is beautiful! What precious little princesses! Secondly, I love your kitchen. :) I absolutely love open cabinets. It looks great. Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteHi Rachael - I was browsing through Kelly’s Kitchens. You have a beautiful one. The breast pump stuff made me laugh! But what really caught my eye, was your count down to New Moon. I’m so with you. I’m going to have to add that to my blog. I have devoted a series of posts about Twilight to my blog. I browsed around your blog a bit, beautiful family. I’m also a DMB fan. Thanks for sharing. Angela
ReplyDeleteHey Rachel! Your blog is halarious and so sugary sweet ;-D Think I will blog a room too. Haven't done that in a while. Will check in again when I get a sweet tooth.
ReplyDeleteI love your kitchen and Alabama dishes. Roll Tide.
ReplyDeleteFun post. Blessings on your day!
ReplyDeleteI used to have a breast pump corner too! HAHA! I called it Breast Pump Central - bottles, freezer bags, wipes, spare parts, etc. Your kitchen is beautiful. Love your blog!
ReplyDeleteVery cute! I'm getting new counters and backsplash next week and can't wait!
ReplyDelete