Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Hot Tub Harris... Really?!!?

I have been SUPER PUMPED about The Bachelorette. There are no words for the excitement. I heart Jillian. She's seems like a lot of fun and a great girl. But, I have to say, I am little shocked with ABC for the losers they have chosen for her. These guys are complete goobs. She looked radiant in her white dress, but, REALLY ABC, why did you hose down the entrance?? All I could think about is how dirty the bottom of her dress was getting. Well, that wasn't the ONLY thing. Who dressed these guys? It was awful. It irks me that some of these guys wore jeans. I don't know why. C'mon... suit up!

1. Where did they get the guy who kept calling her Hot Tub Harris??? He was AWFUL. As soon as he said it, I KNEW he would not be getting the First Impression Rose or a rose of any kind. Unless, of course, it was a Worst First Impression Rose. He also called her a minx later on and that is just creepy.

( On a side note, why do these guys kiss her? It's awkward and makes me uncomfortable.)

2. The dance off made me uncomfortable too.

3. I feel like these guys would have been better off lifting their legs and peeing on her to mark their territory. It was ridiculous how they acted.

4. Creepy foot fetish guy needs to go. That is SO WRONG ON SO MANY LEVELS. I was glad that Hot Tub Harris guy didn't get a rose as well as that creepy model guy.

5. Why are these guys trying so hard? It's like a train wreck to watch. I do not want to hear how long they have waited to meet her, and that they knew they were the guy for her when they watched the show. ICK.

6. All in all, I would sum up last night's show as awkward, creepy, uncomfortable and cheesy. I have a couple of favorites such as Jake and Kiptyn. ( How sad was the guy that didn't get a rose that was almost crying about how he felt she was his soulmate? It made me sad, but also( you guessed it!) uncomfortable.

Can't wait to tune in next week!!!

4 comments:

  1. omg! i have yet to leave a comment on your blog because i only started reading a few days ago! but i COMPLETELY agree with you!!! on every aspect! i watched the full 2 hours and thought all of the same things!
    1.her dress was getting so dirty and i made my 19 year old brother watch it with me and he even noticed her dress...actually before i did!
    2.hottub harris guy should have just been left right out of the show!
    3. i am in love with kiptyn!!!! he is gorgeous and is one of the only guys with a head on his shoulders!! jake and wes i also thought were cute!
    cant wait to see what next week holds!!
    -Ainsley*

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank God! finally! someone to talk about bachelorette with! none of my friends are watching it. You should have seen me yesterday asking everyone I know if they had seen it. pitiful. :)
    anyway, stay tuned for my own blogentary, but for the most part I agree. Especially about the Hot Tub Harris thing. I mean, WTF?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely agree with your comments! The foot fettish guy completely FREAKED me out. At first I thought he was kidding, but he was so freakishly serious about staring at her feet. The model guy creeped me out big time! I actually liked the guy that almost cried. I thought he was cute and nice...I was surprised she didn't pick him over some of the others. I LOVE Kiptyn. I am in such suspense from the clips they showed about someone having a girlfriend...oh how I love the drama with this show! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha! I totally noticed her poor dress getting dirty at the beginning too!
    And that foot fetish guy was just weird!
    My favorite is Jake! (so far!)

    Sheila.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me! It makes me so happy!